Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wolfgang Puck Convection Oven Has Any One Tried The Toaster Oven By : WolfGang Puck?

Has any one tried the Toaster Oven by : WolfGang Puck? - wolfgang puck convection oven

I was able to buy 42 liters Toaster Bistro Grill Convection Oven
By Wolfgang Puck ... Cheff is the famous ... who has shown the meal for the Academy Awards and have Spagos restaurant in Beverly Hills ...... His sale on the Home Shopping Network (HSN) .. . The good thing is that u can pay in payments to .... I'm still not back on the website ... The cost is $ 229 .. sounds really cool YOU HAVE ANY? Please give us feedback .. THANKS

1 comment:

MB said...

Although I have not tried this particular product, I am familiar with Wolfie and HSN. They offer a rate of return if you are not satisfied with the product. The price seems a bit high in my opinion, perhaps because he is a celebrity name. Check whether a warranty department, and for how long. You can check everything, and research on similar products and read reviews. You can at any time, but the s / h can be very expensive for the weight. Best of luck.

I looked on eBay, but the product is not yet available.

Post a Comment