Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lifetime Cookware Warranty Info For Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set?

Warranty info for Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel Cookware Set? - lifetime cookware

The palm of my Rachael Ray 10 Pan "begins to emerge. The kitchen is not covered with a lifetime warranty. But I can not find anything online safety and how to contact the manufacturer. Has anyone experience with the use of collateral to replace the pots ? What is the process that I can not keep my documentation that came with my game. Thank you.

4 comments:

Tom J said...

I think that Lil ole revenge itself was a bit relaxed.

BottledG... said...

Deary me ... I'm not a fan of Rachel Ray and I had bad luck in the past with other brands of cookware enamel. Here, the "CONTACT" page of the official Rachael Ray site below.

The devices are also sold through QVC Home Shopping, Amazon.com and Target Stores. You can take it directly to your target area and an immediate replacement for a replacement request. You can also show the toll that the manufacturer has probably written in the boxes on the shelf. "Try to U.S. can call 1-800-555-1212 toll free directory to see if Rachel Ray Cookware (or what is called) has a number of customer service in the free list. In addition, if you purchased by credit card, They should establish a guarantee of a Visa or MasterCard, as well as the company that manufactures the product to be protected. Good luck!

Cookware B said...

The best way is to the store where you bought the set of contact. Check if this will change for you. If they are not in a position to a phone number for the manufacturer, sometimes even get you to call.

TheOne said...

Agree with the documentation provided with the package. If you lost the papers, please contact the manufacturer and let them know.

I hope you keep the receipt. You need.

Post a Comment