Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Aldactone, Metformin PCOS Question?

PCOS question? - aldactone, metformin

Hello to all.
25yrsold and I was diagnosed with PCOS since I was 17, but has not really been with other drugs until the age of 23, because no one really understood what was going on and n 'has never tried to refer elsewhere. Now that I children aged Lam (forthcoming). I am overweight (about 40 pounds) and most of the symptoms that occur with PCOS to work as Iam and success in losing weight. My question is: Do you think that weight loss is easier to think for myself? If I do not have my time with other drugs, but the only problem that will take about 2 weeks.
Iam metformin, aldactone, BCP and Vits (fish oil and multi-VIT)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I learned I had PCOS for 36 years after a son of my daughter who is 23 months. Now I am also of the design. I recommend a conversation with your doctor and ask for an X-ray tubes to ensure that they are open. Then ask your doctor that you consult with a reproductive endocrinologist. Get your partner tested. As to your question do know the weight you simply do not and will not steer you in the wrong direction to do so. My SOP is very different from you, my symptoms include acne and excessive hair growth. I was prescribed Loestrin 24 Fe was waiting to start my period. I want to get a second opinion, because the medicine will defeat my purpose. I also have a history of fibroids and cysts. Took my daughter term without complications and gave birth by caesarean section. Do not hold your faith to feed themselves healthy and to try to emphasize on.

Post a Comment