Sunday, January 24, 2010

Old Car Junkyard I Have An Old Car That Still Runs But I Am Wanting To Take It To A Junkyard For $ Where Can I Go In Indpls Are

I have an old car that still runs but I am wanting to take it to a junkyard for $ where can I go in indpls are - old car junkyard

Before a junkyard for $ 200, why not try to sell it. You'll be surprised what some people might be looking.

A listing on Craigslist. Maybe not even on the list of eBay. The value of what they can see how a piece of scrap to save some real money from someone.

But if a landfill is a last resort, you can see in yellow. Find companies, the announcement "pots eliminated."

3 comments:

Soggy said...

http://www.yellowpages.com/nationwide/category_search/Automobile-Salvage/state-IN?search_terms=Automobile+Salvage&sort=content

ryan said...

This is not really an answer, but why not sell, send me an e-mail to dadkrsras@comcast.net and tell me what kind of car you can buy and

oklatom said...

http://www.ask.com/web?q=junkyards+india ...

On the CD, take the title.

Post a Comment