Saturday, January 9, 2010

Arsenal Scarf Man United Joke?

Man United joke? - arsenal scarf

A Man Utd fan dies on match day and goes to heaven in his Man Utd shirt. He called the gates of the old Pearl and walks St. Peter in a Arsenal scarf.

"Hello mate" says St. Peter: "I'm sorry, no Man Utd fans in heaven."
"What?" exclaims the man, astonished.
Have you ever heard, no Man Utd fans.
"But was, but, but, I'm a good person," said the fan of Man Utd.
"Oh, yes," says St. Peter. "What have you done then?
"Well," the boy said, "Three weeks before his death, he gave me 10 pounds for the starving children in Africa."
"Oh," says St. Peter. "Anything else?"
"Well, 2 weeks before his death, I was also 10 pounds for the homeless.
"Hmmm. Anything else?"
"Yes. A week before his death, he gave me 10 pounds to the Albanian orphans.
"Very good," says St. Peter, "Wait a minute, while I have a word with the governor to have."
Ten minutes pass before he left for San Pedro. He looks at theBloke in the eye and said: "I had a word of God and he agrees with me. Here is the new thirty pounds, now f ** k off".

7 comments:

sugarsca... said...

Hahaha, awesome!

Poor fellow!

Belle said...

Hahah! M Gunners fan, I heard that one b4. Still love it though: P

ABC said...

wat do Albanians have to do with it? What the hell is the man UNTD?.

miri-mir... said...

That's nice. We need a little humor in the morning.

dgreer58 said...

not even remotely funny.

anjali k said...

Hello, I'm a fan !!!!!!! Avid Man Utd but it is a beautiful yet ...

katy♥ said...

lmao!
Lets hope u get ONN man fired after UCL

Post a Comment