Friday, February 12, 2010

Shiny Pokemon Images Trading Pokemon - Anyone Interested?

Trading Pokemon - anyone interested? - shiny pokemon images

I have many pokemon to trade - and they are all 100% reliable

1. Many LV100 Charizard - trained me - cloned in emerald: D
2. Torchic officials and some Charmander, LV1. Charmander have overheating, move the eggs.
3. dig moves one egg Eevee and tail made of iron
4. Piplup high specific movements of the egg of the hydraulic pump, waterfalls, and surfing.
5. Turtwig, which increases with Giga Drain
6. Bright and shiny Staravia stapador
7. Surf PHION with some egg passage
8. BOUQUET officials Rotom
9. Sapphire Kyogre LV 48

These are the pokemon in prepared to negotiate - My Pokémon in a later edition is

my training map with the friend code - http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

I want - in the family Chimchar,
GCS any holder (all developments)
RB starters (more Charmander Family)
a CSR-holders (including family Torchic)
pokemon each case (do not worry if the Action Replay for this will be used)
All ledgendaries GSC
Most Shini

misingnoglic@gmail.com e-mail or reply here: D

2 comments:

ManBearP... said...

mike-0001 3253 2192

I:
Cyndaquil / Quilava
Squirtle / Wartortle / Blastoise
Totodile
Treecko / Grovyle
Chimchar

I want to:
lvl 100 Charizard
Shiny Staravia
star light raptor
(Blaziken lvl 100 (if you want), except for Kyogre
and phion

email me so that we can fix a date and time for trade

PS: I do not see your coach can edit card or send me

Thanks

Bridget said...

letzz Goo charzard I gitzz ready, my

Post a Comment