Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gold Mirror Tiles What Color Shelf???

What color shelf??? - gold mirror tiles

I have an official residence is a bit on the side of small and opens into the dining room. My walls are light beige .... more than just a hint of color. I have a teak wood floor and I have no sofa in oil fuax. I bought a large mirror hanging above the sofa in shades of gold. I need to know what color or shelf that you can hang in the mirror ... My photos are in black metal boxes with neutral tones ....

7 comments:

Andrew R said...

I would say, black or mocha. a photo would be nice.

gmw2 said...

I went with a dark cherry wood

fazey said...

same color as the walls of the platform, the size (maybe agood glass black) in the middle of the platform and the mirror.

Katie-ba... said...

I think a wooden shelf color

HCC said...

red
then get some pillows and red accents
put a few hints of red in the dining room is also


I do not a shelf below the mirror, however, because it is on the couch

Brenda T said...

A wooden stand your ground game would be good.

Michelle L said...

Black or dark olive tone of your sofa.

Post a Comment