Thursday, February 11, 2010

Every Day Minerals Foundation Swatch Please Suggest Me The Mineral Liquid Foundation?

Please suggest me the mineral Liquid foundation? - every day minerals foundation swatch

A long time ago, I have the powder and press for the first time my BF I kissed his cheeks, he said he was the dust in my paleface me feel this way after I use the liquid foundation and should not be changed now cakey on my face , the entire face, soft and natural, but the problem begins to get acne, is it? Some friends say that I bare mineral base as a base, or any day, but not so sure that it should try to base minerals, has long been regarded as the loose powder? and my BF. Find your cakey when I kissed his cheeks? melt too quickly? and not as smooth liquid foundation? I wanted to see whether a mineral foundation liquid?

4 comments:

Mari Laveau(^ω^)♥ said...

Bee Try this delicious liquid-liquid seaweed or prosecution Devitt.

i_am_unw... said...

I like the uhm. Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation ...
his friend. lol.
then use the mineral powder tooo

Kathy said...

Physician Formula Mineral Foundation Liquid AMAZING.

Kelly said...

First, learn what they can really understand and speak, and secondly, what the medical use of the formula

Post a Comment