Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stone Stuck In Urethra How To Pass A Kidney Stone? May Be TMI, Sorry!?

How to pass a kidney stone? May be TMI, sorry!? - stone stuck in urethra

Let me say that I'm starting 26 years old, I know it is more common in men and kidney stones have, but no less, I have several, but they pose problems. I went went to the doctor and did tests, found the problem was the stone in the uterus on the left side, but I can tell, he has since moved, and he feels like he stuck in the urethra, such as c "is almost finished. ideas / advice / suggestions on how to get there? "I know this might sound silly, but I tried jumping on a bumpy car (Dr. 's) are proposed, (sounds stupid I know!), push very hard to urinate, drink tons and tons of water day. .. What can I do? I want to really go head and nothing will be done invasively. Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment