Monday, December 28, 2009

Horse Wrapping Paper Tell Me About Your Horse. ?

Tell Me About Your Horse. ? - horse wrapping paper

So ... I'm just curious to hear about other peoples horses. These are the names and stories and other things. I want the kind of obligations that others have with their horses to be seen.
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; br>
I stayed with my black Arab / Saddlebred gelding, he is about 3 years. I lost my mare of 26 years and represents the type of terrain. When he died, I was also working with our Arab mare / app we had. I stayed with him Ace. Haha that's funny is that my mother and others in the farm, I lied and said he wanted to Arizona b / c the lady who owned it who could not afford. I was so excited and said, "Oh, do not get lost in my mother's best friend is buuut had purchased, but had no idea. Now, for Christmas '06, I have my best friend, a new operator, Santa Claus hat and a place on the paper. I will not forget that good =] This horse has twice saved his life. We were at the show and left me in English, we started to gallop and leave the president, and has a good start. Instead of my fall and are trampled hER to the curve and pushed me again. Most horses probably woulda scared, but he saved me. I had had my hunting, but I was close to my head and cracks in the ground or the track. But that's my story. It has 20 years this year and is prolly going to bother me long to live Juss. It has some of my personality traits, but in a horse-boy =]

No comments:

Post a Comment